1-Day Private Tour of Taipei Itinerary
- Whether your interest lies in culture, food or the great outdoors, we can tailor a fascinating day-long itinerary for you. If you’d like to enjoy the capital’s best-known tourist attractions, we’ll perhaps start off in Taipei Botanical Garden, then go for a stroll around Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (a landmark dedicated to Taiwan and Nationalist China’s former leader).
- For a glimpse of modern youth culture, we can bring you to Ximending. But if you’re more curious about the past, the logical next stop is Dadaocheng, an old and characterful neighbourhood long associated with the tea trade.
- After a lunch of typical Taiwanese delicacies, we can spend two or three hours in the rightfully famous National Palace Museum. Depending on how engrossing you find the world’s premier collection of Chinese arts and antiquities we can probably get you to the Taipei 101 observatory in time for alluring sunset views over the city.
- The capital goes to bed late, and an after-dinner look at the UNESCO-awarded Baoan Temple gives insights into the city’s spiritual life.
- To finish up the day, we can bring you to that most Taiwanese of places: A local night market, where tasty snack foods are sold by outdoors vendors. We won’t let you transfer back to your hotel or the transport hub of your choice with an empty stomach!
Pickup from your hotel in Greater Taipei, or Taipei railway stations or airport. Includes lunch, mineral water and insurance.