All of our tours are fully customisable.
You can book the below tour as is or use it as a starting point to customise your own tour.
1-Day Private Tour of Alishan National Forest Itinerary
- Taiwan’s premier mountain resort is more than 2,000 m above sea level and offers much more than striking views of the Central Mountain Range.
- Approached by a road that passes through prime tea-growing country, Alishan is a place where visitors can truly immerse themselves in nature.
- Setting out from the lowlands, you’ll soon see how the foliage and forest changes as we gain elevation. At Shizhuo we’ll make a stop so you can see tea plantations up close before proceeding to the main attraction: Alishan National Forest Recreation Area, a sprawling nature reserve criss-crossed by user-friendly trails.
- Even people who don’t consider themselves hikers will find themselves drifting through sublime alpine woodlands.
- The fresh air and exercise will likely mean you’ll fall asleep in the vehicle long before we get you back to your hotel or transfer you to the transport hub of your choice.
Pickup from your hotel in Chiayi or Chiayi railway stations. Includes lunch, mineral water and insurance.